Saturday, October 30, 2010

GAME Plan Reflection

For this course I created a GAME plan to assist me in my goals to:

1.Learn more about integrating online collaborative (global) art projects with in my curriculum and seek out professional development about educational technologies like Web 2.0.
2. Continue to develop my Art classroom blog as a way to inform parents and community about my classroom, curriculum, and student art gallery.

The GAME plan model was a great way to help me not stay focused and organized but also helped me monitor my process to accomplish my goals.

During the “Action” part of the GAME plan, while researching art classroom blogs, I found some inspiring blogs, great art lessons, and learned about a new educational presentation tool called Prezi. I was so impressed with Prezi, that I have started using it as part of my instructional practice. I also discovered a great resource for student global projects.

Now that I have learned and developed art lessons that include online collaboration, educational networking, and digital storytelling, I feel more confident to include these learning strategies as part of my curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment